AMP stands for All Mountain Program. Kids aged 10 and up will be immersed in a true big mountain experience and will develop into well-rounded skiers or boarders across this 10-week program.
Ability: Ski + Ride Level 5 or more
10 AM - 3:30 PM (with a 90 minute on-own lunch break from 12 - 1:30PM)
Campers will be exposed to:
- Park Progression Boxes, rails, basic airs
- Avalanche Skills Use of peeps and probes, snow science, reading terrain, traveling in the slack country
- Big Mountain Tactics How to rip steep lines, line choice, changing snow conditions, terrain adaptation
- Ski Performance Learn how to bend the ski and capture ski performance
Date & Price
Saturdays starting January 8, 2022*
- 10 weeks: $769 (the program is scheduled over 10 weeks)
*Please note: There will be no program on Saturday Feb. 19 during Family Weekend. Lunch is not included.