AN UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE
With over 32,000 acres of terrain, Toby Creek Adventures can offer you the snowmobile tour of a lifetime. Trips cater to the first timers through to seasoned riders.
Know Before You Go
Toby Creek Adventures are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe this winter. Before booking, please read their COVID-19 policy.
- Minimum driving age is 16. Minimum passenger age is 5.
- Each tour is supplied with the following: Snowmobile suit, winter boots (if needed), CSA approved helmet and backcountry gear. Gloves are NOT supplied.
- Guest must possess valid credit card for imprint upon arrival.
- A release of liability waiver must be signed for all participants.
- 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Late cancellations are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Guests will be offered $25 Collision Insurance that gives $500 for incidentals.
- All tours are in a back-country wilderness setting and are subject to change due to wildlife sightings, snow, weather and unforeseen conditions.
Icefall Tour (currently unavailable)
This tour is the perfect interlude to your winter vacation and it is suitable for all members of the family. This 2-hour trip takes you through pine forests with to 6,500 ft to see a spectacular frozen waterfall surrounded by old growth forest.
- Time: 2 hour tour
- Departs: 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Price: starting at $199 (driver)
Paradise Mine Tour
This is a very popular tour option that departs twice daily. It offers a little bit of everything. Breathtaking scenery with plenty of picture stops. An abandoned silver mine, the opportunity to see wildlife, and free "play time" in our deep powder bowl are just a few of the things you can expect on this trip which journeys up to 8000ft! Bring your appetite for a delicious snack in the alpine cabin while you warm up and quiz your guide on the finer points of sledding! Snacks included.
- Time: 3 hour tour
- Departs: 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Price: starting at $239 (driver)
Paradise Basin Tour
If you're looking for a full day of fun, then this is the trip for you. Visit the remnants of an early 1900's silver mining town located at the top of the mountain at 8000ft. Breathtaking views, wildlife sightings and a spectacular icefall surrounded by old growth forest, are on the way up the trail and you will relish the chance to play in a vast open powder bowl after being fueled by a hearty lunch in our cozy alpine cabin! BBQ lunch and snacks included.
- Time: 4.5 hour tour
- Departs: 10:00am
- Price: starting at $289 (driver)
Taste of the Valley Tour (currently unavailable)
Perfect for beginners, this scenic trail ride will give you a taste of how much fun you can have on a sled. You'll start with an introduction to the machines, some time in a play field, then a ride up to a picturesque scenic lookout. A great way to introduce yourself to snowmobiling!
- Time:1 hour tour
- Departs: call for departure times
- Price: starting from $99 (driver)
Powder X Tour
Experience the thrill of exploring backcountry terrain on a high performance mountain sled. The Powder X tour is offered in 1 to 5 day adventure packages. You'll route find, boondock, climb and carve in deep mountain powder while learning new riding skills and safety practices. Toby Creek Adventures has eight riding areas to choose the best snow conditions available. Experienced riders only.
- Time: 5 hour tour
- Departs: 9:00am
- Price: starting from $449 (driver)
Paradise Basin & Powder X combo
Step up your skills and learn to ride a mountain sled. This is the perfect snowmobiling package for riders who want to build or refresh their riding skills and learn great pointers on balance, counter steering, side hills and climbing while being coached and guided through the powder slopes of the Purcell Mountains. Learn how to ride the mountains properly, with safety, route finding, avalanche forecasts and proper machine safety. Training Certification Available.
- Time: two day tour (4-5 hours each day)
- Departs: 9:00am
- Price: starting from $688 (driver)
Booking: Call Panorama Central Reservations toll-free at 1.866.663.2929 or reserve online.