Winter Early Booking Sale

Book by November 30 and save up to 25%.

Save up to 25% off lodging.

Our Winter Early Booking Offer is a simple way to secure the lodging you want for winter 2020-21. The best part about booking your lodging early is you save 25% on your lodging and lift tickets when you book by November 30, 2020.

Winter 2020-2021

Missed out on our 35% off sale? Hurry to get 25% off lodging and lift tickets by November 30!

Many guests have already booked weekend and the holidays for this winter...EARLY! Much of our large unit inventory sells quickly and those looking to stay with us in 2 and 3 bedroom condo units plan their vacation far in advance. So start planning, book ahead and lock in the stay you want while saving big. 

Highlights:

  • Save 25% on condos & townhomes.
  • Save 15% on Pine Inn hotel rooms.
  • Save 25% on lift tickets when you bundle them in.
  • Only on sale until November 30.

Benefits:

  • All accommodation at Panorama is either ski in / ski out, or within a short walk to a lift - no driving required!
  • Preferred rates on pre-paid ski and snowboard rentals.
  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.
  • Children 5 and under always ski free at Panorama. (Ski ticket still required).

Need Lift Tickets?

When you book your lodging directly with us you're guaranteed the best price on lift tickets. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Package Availability

This early booking special is available in all units at Panorama, for stays of two nights or more. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes complete with a full kitchen, living room and gas fireplace. Discover more about lodging options at Panorama.

Blackout dates apply December 28, 2020 - January 2, 2021 (inclusive) and February 12-14, 2021 (inclusive).  

A three night minimum stay is required during the peak holiday period of December 28-31, 2020. A two night minimum length of stay is required outside of this peak holiday period.

Rates subject to change and cancellation without notice. All facilities and programs are subject to seasonality, availability and change. 

Booking & Cancellation Policy:  25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is taken, either 5 days before arrival during the regular season or 30 days before arrival during the holiday period of December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021 (inclusive) and February 12-14, 2021 (inclusive).  

How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929, book online or request a custom quote using the form below.  

BOOK ONLINE

Custom Quote

First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone Number*
City
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code*
Have you stayed with us before?
YesNo
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Arrival Date*
Preferred Departure Date*
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
How many lift tickets do you need? Ex. 2 adults for 3 days
Comments or questions
View Reports -4°
Search + Shop
Forecast

Tomorrow

Cloudy with sunny periods and isolated flurries.

Freezing level: 1500 metres.

Ridge wind southwest: 25-45 km/h.

-4°c
Current Weather

1:00AM 27 November, 2020

Village1180m

-4°c

Mid Mountain2160m

-5°c

Summit2365m

-7°c
Lifts, Trails & Grooming

0/138

Trails Open

0/10

Lifts Open

0

Groomed Runs

Shop Now +