Earn your après! We've got a cold brew from Fernie Brewing Company waiting for you, if you've got what it takes to complete the challenge.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Keep an eye on our IG
Keep an eye on our Instagram for surprise announcements of the golden jug hidden somewhere on the mountain.
2. Go Exploring
We aren't just going to give away the location of the golden jug. You'll need to explore the mountain and see if you can piece together where we've stashed it. If the jug isn't found by Monday, we'll be bringing it in so you can try again next time!
3. Found it?
Pick up the golden jug and return it to T-Bar & Grill, then order a well-deserved pile of nachos — or anything else from the shareables menu — for yourself and your crew, and get a complimentary cold jug of Fernie Brewing Company bevvy, on us. Why the nachos? It's a liquor law thing and who doesn't need a burger after a day on the slopes?!
Bonus! Share your route with us
Make sure you know before you go. Panorama assumes no liability for individuals participating in the Golden Jug Challenge.
- Please ensure this is within your capabilities. Participate at your own risk.
- Must be legal drinking age (19+)
- To complete the challenge, riders must purchase something from the shareables menu from T-Bar & Grill, or the Great Hall Patio BBQ.
- T-Bar & Grill is open for Lunch and Dinner, seven days a week. Be sure to check out the website for operational updates before you go!
- Terrain, where the golden jug is located, may close without notice at any time due to snow conditions, safety reasons or irregular lift operations.
- Be aware of hazards and adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code. Know the code - be safety conscious.
- We highly recommend you do this with a friend, but if you're going solo, always let a friend know where you're going and when you're expected to be back.