Panorama Springs Lodge

The home of Canada's largest slopeside hot pools

A family favourite with insider access to incredible slopeside pools and a direct connection to the mountain.

Ski In / Ski Out Condo $$$$

Back to Listings

Panorama Springs Lodge Information

One of the resort's premium accommodation offerings and home to the renowned Panorama Springs Pools. These condos (apartments) offer direct ski-in / ski-out access to the beginner lifts and the Mile 1 Express and are just a short stroll to the heart of the upper village.

BOOK ONLINE

Included with your stay

  • Entry to the Panorama Springs Pools
  • Use of the Pine Inn fitness centre
  • Complimentary use of tennis courts (warm season)

Internet

High speed wireless internet is complimentary when you stay in accommodation offered by Panorama Mountain Resort (may not apply to lodging offered on sites like Airbnb, VRBO, etc.).

  • This service offers speeds up to 15 MBS and will allow for fast downloads of movies, television, and online gaming
  • Up to 3 devices may be used simultaneously
  • Connect via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi

Parking

  • Free underground parking

Policies

  • Check-in from 5pm
  • Check-out is 11am
  • Panorama Mountain Resort accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa
  • Pets are not permitted in this lodge

Lodge Amenities

  • Ski-in / ski-out accommodation
  • Large common area
  • Ski lockers
  • Bicycle racks or lock-up
  • Interior access to the Panorama Springs Pools
  • Pools changing rooms with showers
  • Common BBQ
  • Common laundry facilities - 2nd and 4th floor
  • Drink vending machine - 2nd floor
  • Elevator

Room Amenities

  • Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave)
  • Comfortable living room
  • Mountain views
  • All units include a TV, DVD player and phone
  • Full-size bathroom or bathrooms
  • Tea and coffee-making facilities
  • Balconies (not guaranteed in Studio units)
  • Hair dryer
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Gas fireplace
  • Please note: Rooms at Panorama Mountain Resort do not have air conditioning for summer cooling (fans are available).

Studio:

  • 1 queen-size bed
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • Maximum occupancy of 4 people

1 Bedroom:

  • 1 king-size bed (split)
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • Maximum occupancy of 4 people

2 Bedroom:

  • 1 king-size bed (split) in the 1st bedroom
  • 1 queen-size bed or 2 twin (single) beds in the 2nd bedroom
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • 2 full bathrooms
  • Maximum occupancy of 6 people

There may be some variance between the individual units as they are owned privately by people like you and put into a rental pool program. Panorama has set forth minimum requirements in order to maintain a high level of quality. For more information on the Rental Pool:

LEARN MORE

Online lodging bookings must be made a minimum of three days prior to arrival and we are unable to accept same day reservations or walk-up bookings. Please reserve your stay in advance.

Lodging at Panorama - Please Read Carefully

General Policy
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there may be periods when we will not be accepting reservations. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings.

Health & Safety
Your wellbeing and that our staff and community is always top of mind. Please do not visit the resort if you are feeling ill. All guests and staff are expected to follow physical distancing requirements, proper hand hygiene and other precautions as directed by health authorities and Panorama. We have implemented further measures to reduce the risk of infection. You can learn more about the steps we have taken and what to expect during your stay at PanoramaResort.com/covid-19

In line with these precautions, lodging units are being carefully disinfected and sanitized with a Clorox Professional electrostatic sprayer system. We have also removed mid-stay cleans to ensure that no staff enter your unit during your stay. If you require maintenance, additional supplies or have questions while at the resort, please contact our Front Desk team on 1.250.342.6941 or dial 0 from your in-room phone.

Arrival & Departure

Panorama has a Central Check-In (CCI) building for all lodging. CCI is the first building on your right when you enter the resort. Please aim to arrive no later than 11 PM (MST). CCI and our Front Desk team can be contacted by calling 1.250.342.6941 (option 0). We ask that only one person per group enters CCI when checking in or out. 

A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required.

  • Check-in time:  5 PM (MST) onwards. If you are arriving after 11 PM (MST) please call in advance to make arrangements.
  • Check-out time: Prior to 11 AM (MST). Contactless check-out is available.

Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy

Winter 2020/2021

  1. (A) A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is taken five days prior to arrival in the regular season or 30 days prior to arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021 (inclusive) and February 12-14, 2021 (inclusive).

    (B) Cancellations made within the five day period in the regular season or 30 days in the holiday period, will forfeit the entire lodging reservation value. Late cancellations on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note.

Summer 2021 and Winter 2021/2022

  1. (A) A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is taken 2 weeks prior to arrival in the regular season or 45 days prior to arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2021 - January 1, 2022 (inclusive)

    (B) Cancellations made within the 2 week period prior to arrival in the regular season or 45 days in the holiday period, will forfeit the entire lodging reservation value. Late cancellations on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note.

  2. If all roads to Panorama are closed by the RCMP (bad weather etc.), we will refund 100% of the reservation, or change your reservation to new dates, subject to new rates and availability.

  3. If we are unable to process final payment, the reservation will be cancelled 4 days after final payment was due, and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited at this time.

  4. Should you choose to process the remaining payment on a different credit card, please give us sufficient advance notice.

  5. If you have purchased a voucher with one of our partners, this must be presented at the time of check in, we cannot honor discounts without these vouchers.

  6. We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances.

 Booking Adjustment Policy

  1. Date changes can be made up to five days prior to the arrival date; the new dates will be subject to the best available rate on the day and must be within 12 months of the original arrival date for all seasons.

  2. No date changes are permitted within the five-day period prior to arrival.

 Lodging Use Policy

  1. This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for the loss of personal effects and valuables of any kind. Management and owners are not responsible for articles left in rooms or automobiles.

  2. As a guest, I agree that my liability for damage caused by myself, party or guest is not waived and agree to be held personally liable, regardless of charge instructions, and the registered guest acknowledges the above as a personal indebtedness.

  3. A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required.

  4. This property is non-smoking. Pets, bikes, skis or snowboards are not allowed inside any of our accommodation units. Failure to comply with this policy will result in an immediate fee of $200 plus applicable cleaning fees.

  5. Please note that a subsequent charge to your credit card will be made for any charges incurred that could not be itemized at the time of checkout.

Pets Policy

We do not allow pets in any rental accommodations managed by Panorama Resort.

Contact Details

Back to Listings

View Reports
Search + Shop
Forecast

Tomorrow

Mainly cloudy with sunny periods and scattered showers.

Freezing level: 2800 metres.

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 40 km/h.

11°c
Current Weather

8:00PM 17 September, 2021

Village1180m

c

Mid Mountain2160m

c

Summit2365m

c
Lifts & Trails

11/33

Biking Trails Open

6/10

Hiking Trails Open

0/2

Lifts Open

Shop Now +