Midweek Special

Stay 3 nights to Save 25%. Stay 2 nights to Save 20%.

Save up to 25% off lodging.

Weekends are filling fast! Come midweek and save up to 25% with our Midweek Special. Book your lodging midweek this summer for stays of two nights or more excluding Friday and Saturday nights. 

This is a great way to escape to the mountains and save during off peak-days! Midweek includes arrivals starting Sunday night and departures on Friday morning and any night in between.

Special Offer

  • Book 3 consecutive midweek* nights to save 25% off condos & townhomes.
  • Book 2 consecutive midweek* nights to save 20% off condos & townhomes.


  • Mountainside lodging at Panorama.


  • All accommodation at Panorama is located centrally in the village - no driving required!
  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos).
  • Free resort wide wifi.

Package Availability

  • Book between June 27 - August 30, 2020 to save up to 25% off accommodation.
  • Please check our Things to Do web pages for hours of operations for each activity. (Subject to change)


Make the most of your trip and book all your activities before arrival. We can help!

Terms and Conditions

Promotion subject to change and availability. This package is available on all dates from June 27 - August 30, 2020 in Panorama condos and townhomes. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there may be periods where we do not accept reservations this summer. Please refer to the COVID-19 web page for operational updates. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings. 

  • Two night minimum stay all season long in all lodging unit types.
  • Summer 2020 Cancellation & Refund Policy:  25% deposit at the time of booking – this becomes non-refundable when the remaining 75% is taken 5 days before arrival. At 5 days prior to arrival all bookings are confirmed and non-refundable.

Lodging at Panorama

This package is available in all condo and townhome units at Panorama. Our comfortable condos and townhomes come complete with a living room and full kitchen. . 


How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929 or book online

Request a Custom Quote

Please complete the form below if you would like us to send you a custom quote.

First Name
Last Name
Phone Number
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code
Have you stayed with us before?
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Date Arrival
Preferred Date Departure
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
.Are you interested in any of our summer activities?
View Reports °
Search + Shop


A mix of sun and cloud.

Freezing level: 3500 metres.

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 35 km/h.

Current Weather

4:00PM 10 August, 2020



Mid Mountain2160m



Lifts & Trails


Biking Trails Open


Hiking Trails Open


Lifts Open

Shop Now +