Panorama Mountain Resort accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa.
Summer 2022 (April 18, 2022 to October 31, 2022)
25% at time of booking – balance due 14 days prior to arrival
Winter 2022-23 (November 1, 2022 to April 9, 2023)
25% at time of booking – balance due 30 days prior to arrival
All payments are non-refundable.
- Late cancellations on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note.
- If all roads to Panorama are closed by the RCMP (bad weather etc.), we will refund 100% of the reservation, or change your reservation to new dates, subject to new rates and availability.
- If we are unable to process final payment, the reservation will be cancelled 4 days after final payment was due, and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited at this time.
- Should you choose to process the remaining payment on a different credit card, please give us sufficient advance notice.
- If you have purchased a voucher with one of our partners, this must be presented at the time of check in, we cannot honor discounts without these vouchers.
- We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Booking Adjustment Policy
- Date changes can be made up to five days prior to the arrival date; the new dates will be subject to the best available rate on the day and must be within 12 months of the original arrival date for all seasons.
- No date changes are permitted within the five-day period prior to arrival.
Lodging Terms & Conditions
Online lodging bookings must be made a minimum of three days prior to arrival, and we are unable to accept same day reservations or walk-up bookings. Please reserve your stay in advance. Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there may be periods when we will not be accepting reservations. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings
Lodging Use Policy
- This property is privately owned, and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for the loss of personal effects and valuables of any kind. Management and owners are not responsible for articles left in rooms or automobiles.
- As a guest, I agree that my liability for damage caused by myself, party or guest is not waived and agree to be held personally liable, regardless of charge instructions, and the registered guest acknowledges the above as a personal indebtedness.
- A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required.
- This property is non-smoking. Pets, bikes, skis, or snowboards are not allowed inside any of our accommodation units. Failure to comply with this policy will result in an immediate fee of $200 plus applicable cleaning fees.
- Please note that a subsequent charge to your credit card will be made for any charges incurred that could not be itemized at the time of checkout.
- We do not allow pets in any rental accommodations managed by Panorama Resort.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there may be periods when we will not be accepting reservations. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings.
Health & Safety
Your wellbeing and that our staff and community is always top of mind. Please do not visit the resort if you are feeling ill. All guests and staff are expected to follow physical distancing requirements, proper hand hygiene and other precautions as directed by health authorities and Panorama. We have implemented further measures to reduce the risk of infection. You can learn more about the steps we have taken and what to expect during your stay at PanoramaResort.com/covid-19