Peaks Lodge

Panorama's newest accommodation

Just a few steps from the Panorama Springs Pools and the slopes, Peaks Lodge features contemporary units with spectacular views.

Condo $$$$ Ski In / Ski Out

Peaks Lodge Information

Peaks Lodge opened in 2015. Contemporary condos (apartments) look out to lofty peaks, and over a landscaped courtyard and ice-skating rink. From the lodge it takes less than 2-minutes to stroll to dining and shopping in the village. Ski trails are even closer.

BOOK ONLINE

 

Included with your stay

  • Entry to the Panorama Springs Pools
  • Use of the Pine Inn fitness centre
  • Complimentary use of tennis courts (warm season)

Internet

High speed wireless internet is complimentary when you stay in accommodation offered by Panorama Mountain Resort (may not apply to lodging offered on sites like Airbnb, VRBO, etc.).

  • This service offers speeds up to 15 MBS and will allow for fast downloads of movies, television, and online gaming
  • Up to 3 devices may be used simultaneously
  • Connect via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi

Parking

  • Free underground and outdoor parking

Policies

  • Check-in from 5pm
  • Check-out is 11am
  • Panorama Mountain Resort accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa
  • Pets are not permitted in this lodge

Lodge Amenities

  • Short stroll to the Mile 1 Express
  • Ski lockers
  • Bicycle racks or lock-up
  • Common BBQ shared with Summit Lodge
  • Common laundry facilities - 1st floor
  • Drink vending machine - 1st floor
  • Ice machine - 1st floor
  • Elevator

Room Amenities

  • Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave)
  • Comfortable living room
  • Mountain views
  • All units include a TV, DVD player and phone
  • Full-size bathroom or bathrooms
  • Tea and coffee-making facilities
  • Balconies (not guaranteed in Studio units)
  • Hair dryer
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Gas fireplace
  • Please note: Rooms at Panorama Mountain Resort do not have air conditioning for summer cooling (fans are available).

Studio:

  • 1 queen-size bed
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • Maximum occupancy of 4 people

1 Bedroom:

  • 1 king-size bed
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • Maximum occupancy of 4 people

2 Bedroom:

  • 1 king-size bed (split) or 2 twin (single) beds in the 1st bedroom
  • 1 queen-size bed or 2 twin (single) beds in the 2nd bedroom
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • 2 full bathrooms
  • Maximum occupancy of 6 people

3 Bedroom:

  • 1 king-size bed (split) in the 1st bedroom
  • 1 queen-size bed or 2 twin (single) beds in the 2nd bedroom
  • 1 king-size bed or 1 queen-size bed or 2 twin (single) beds in the 3rd bedroom
  • 1 queen-size pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • 2 full bathrooms
  • Maximum occupancy of 8 people

There may be some variance between the individual units as they are owned privately by people like you and put into a rental pool program. Panorama has set forth minimum requirements in order to maintain a high level of quality. For more information on the Rental Pool:

LEARN MORE

Online lodging bookings must be made a minimum of three days prior to arrival and we are unable to accept same day reservations or walk-up bookings. Please reserve your stay in advance.

A 25% deposit is taken at the time of booking. This becomes non-refundable five days before your arrival in the regular season or 30 days before your arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021, when payment of the remaining 75% is processed. At this point your booking is confirmed and non-refundable.

A two night minimum stay is required in all lodging during the regular season. A three night minimum stay is required during the peak holiday period of December 28-31, 2020.

Due to limited inventory, three bedroom units are not available to be booked online. Please call our reservations team on 1.800.663.2929 to book these units.

Contact Details

Peaks Lodge: Studio

Peaks Lodge: 1 Bedroom 

Back to Listings

View Reports °
Search + Shop
Forecast

Today

Cloudy with sunny periods and isolated showers.

Freezing level: 2500 metres.

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 55 km/h.

10°c
Current Weather

10:20AM 25 September, 2020

Village1180m

c

Summit2365m

c
Lifts & Trails

4/31

Biking Trails Open

4/15

Hiking Trails Open

0/2

Lifts Open

Shop Now +