Hearthstone Townhomes

Beginner trails and the Silver Platter at the doorstep

These family-friendly town homes are located right on the mountain in a quiet part of the resort.

$$$$ Ski In / Ski Out Townhome

Hearthstone Townhomes Information

The Hearthstone Townhomes offer great separation between living and sleeping areas, meaning you can entertain into the evening while children sleep. These slopeside units offer direct ski-in / ski-out convenience via the Silver Platter, and are only a 2-4 minute walk away from the Panorama Springs Pools and the centre of the village.

BOOK ONLINE 

Included with your stay

  • Entry to the Panorama Springs Pools
  • Use of the Pine Inn fitness centre
  • Complimentary use of tennis courts (warm season)

Parking

  • Private driveway and garage

Policies

  • Check-in from 5pm
  • Check-out is 11am
  • Panorama Mountain Resort accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa
  • Pets are not permitted in these townhomes

Townhome Amenities

  • Ski-in / ski-out accommodation adjacent to the Silver Platter
  • Short walk to the Mile 1 Express and village services

Room Amenities

  • Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave)
  • Comfortable living room
  • All units include a TV, DVD player and phone
  • Full-size bathroom or bathrooms
  • Tea and coffee-making facilities
  • Private laundry - washer and dryer
  • Private patio or balcony
  • Hair dryer
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Gas fireplace
  • Wifi

Please note:

  • Rooms at Panorama Mountain Resort do not have air conditioning for summer cooling (fans are available).

2 Bedroom:

  • 1 queen-size bed in the 1st bedroom
  • 2 twin (single) beds in the 2nd bedroom
  • 1 double pull-out couch (sofa bed) in the living room
  • 1 full and 1 ensuite bathroom
  • Maximum occupancy of 6 people

There may be some variance between the individual units as they are owned privately by people like you and put into a rental pool program. Panorama has set forth minimum requirements in order to maintain a high level of quality. For more information on the Rental Pool:

LEARN MORE

Online lodging bookings must be made a minimum of three days prior to arrival and we are unable to accept same day reservations or walk-up bookings. Please reserve your stay in advance.

A 25% non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is taken, either five days before your arrival in the regular season or 30 days before your arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021 (inclusive) and February 12-14, 2021 (inclusive).

A two night minimum stay is required in all lodging during the regular season. A three night minimum stay is required during the peak holiday period of December 28-31, 2020.

Due to limited inventory, three bedroom units are not available to be booked online. Please call our reservations team on 1.800.663.2929 to book these units.

Contact Details

Back to Listings

View Reports -16°
Search + Shop
Forecast

Today

A mix of sun and cloud.

Freezing level at valley bottom.

Ridge wind west: 10 km/h.

-6°c
Current Weather

2:30AM 7 December, 2021

Village1180m

-16°c

Mid Mountain2160m

-16°c

Summit2365m

-17°c
Lifts, Trails & Grooming

0/140

Trails Open

0/11

Lifts Open

0

Groomed Runs

Shop Now +