Together with Toby Creek Nordic Ski Club and Nipika Mountain Resort, Panorama Nordic will make its return to cross-country ski racing as being co-host of the Nipika Panorama Loppet Weekend! Bring your family out for the day or weekend and spend time exploring the all the trails at Panorama Nordic. Snowshoe, country-country and fat bike rentals are available.
Panorama Skate Race Important Times
- 7:30 until 9:30 am - Bib pick up and information open at the Greywolf Clubhouse
- 10 am - Races start. It will be a wave start by category. Start times will be posted at bib pick up
- Post Race - awards ceremony after the race at the Greywolf Clubhouse
Distances & Course Descriptions
- Skate (SK) Distances: 1.5, 3, 7.5, 10 and 20km
- All skate courses will machined groomed with a single outside trackset.
Please go to Zone4 for registration availability. Absolutely no registration on the day of the event.
Panorama Mountain Resorts offers a wide variety of on-mountain accommodations to suite individual tastes and prices.
Invermere-On-The-Lake (25 minutes away)
Race participants looking for accommodations based in nearby Invermere-On-The-Lake we suggest the Invermere-Panorama website.
Radium Hot Springs (40 Minutes away)
For those skiers looking to be closely situated to Radium Hot Springs the Columbia Valley Accommodation website is an excellent source of information and accommodation selection.
Nipika Classic Race
Please click the link below if you are looking for more information on the January 28, 2023.