Greywolf Getaway

A hole in one for a package.


Simply bundle your lodging and your golf rounds to save! 

Simply bundle your lodging and golf rounds to save! Currently ranked #1 public course in British Columbia and #15 best course (public & private) in Canada by Score Golf magazine - Greywolf Golf Course is a must for any golf aficionado!

Special Offer

  • Book 2 consecutive midweek* nights to save 20% off condos & townhomes.
  • Book 3 consecutive midweek* nights to save 25% off condos & townhomes.
  • Book 4 consecutive nights any days of the week to save 25% off condos & townhomes.


  • Mountainside lodging at Panorama.


  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.

Package Availability

  • Save up to 25% on stays when you book from August 31 to September 27, 2020.
  • Please check the Greywolf Golf Course web page for tee times. (Subject to change)

Terms and Conditions

Promotion subject to change and availability. This package is available on all dates from June 16 - August 30, 2020 in Panorama condos and townhomes. Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there may be periods where we do not accept reservations this summer. Please refer to the COVID-19 web page for operational updates. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings. 

  • Two night minimum stay all season long in all lodging unit types.
  • Autumn 2020 Cancellation & Refund Policy:  25% deposit at the time of booking – this becomes non-refundable when the remaining 75% is taken 5 days before arrival. At 5 days prior to arrival all bookings are confirmed and non-refundable.

Lodging at Panorama

Panorama has a variety of lodging to suite different needs. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes with a living room and full kitchen. 

View Lodging Options

How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929 or book online

Request a Custom Quote

Please complete the form below if you would like us to send you a custom quote.

First Name
Last Name
Phone Number
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code
Have you stayed with us before?
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Date Arrival
Preferred Date Departure
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
.Are you interested in any of our summer activities?
View Reports °
Search + Shop


Cloudy with sunny periods and isolated showers.

Freezing level: 2500 metres.

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 55 km/h.

Current Weather

10:10AM 25 September, 2020




Lifts & Trails


Biking Trails Open


Hiking Trails Open


Lifts Open

Shop Now +