2017/18 Season Pass
A Panorama Season Pass gives you the flexibility and freedom to ski or ride any day throughout the winter season.
Individual Season Passes
|2017/18 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(May 18 - Oct 18)
(From Oct 19)
(Full time, age 18- 24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
(Monday - Friday)
|Buy Now||$799||Not Available|
This new pass offers Junior and Youth access to the new Discovery Quad which has friendly learn to turn terrain, the Silver Platter and carpet lifts. It may be upgraded to a regular season pass at any time. Only available until October 18, 2017!
|2017/18 DISCOVERY PASS||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(until Oct 18)
(Ended Oct 18)
|Buy Now||$159||Not Available|
|Buy Now||$109||Not Available|
(5 and under)
|Buy Now||$35||Not Available|
Family Season Passes
Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child purchasing a youth or junior Season Pass (note, that the Discovery Pass is excluded from Family Season Pass pricing). Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
|2017/18 Family Season Passes||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(May 17 - Oct 18)
(From Oct 19)
(Full time, age 18 -24)
(age 5 and under)
Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice. Photo / age ID required at the time of pass pick-up.
Call 1.800.663.2929 for more information.
2017-18 Season Pass Benefits
The benefits below are only for full Individual or Family Season Passholders and does not include Discovery Pashholders nor Nordic Passholders.
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding.
- Unlimited use of the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Fridays & Saturdays & holidays).
- NEW - Benefit for Summer 2017! Greywolf Golf Course - $99 rate (Save $20) Mon – Thurs anytime excluding Holidays. Passholder to notify Greywolf at time of booking and be able to provide proof of purchase.
- NEW - 15% off branded Kicking Horse Coffee retail goods (travel mugs, shirts, hats) at Kicking Horse Café. *Must show Winter Season Pass. Valid Dec 8, 2017 – April 8, 2018.
- 20% off lodging at Panorama. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name. Does not apply to packages. There are no blackout dates. Must be booked through Panorama Central Reservations: 1.800.663.2929.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10% off at Toques & Tracks retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- $99 Mountain Bike Park Season Pass for 2017 (excludes the Hopeful Creek Adventure Trails). This perk is only available if your Winter Season Pass is purchased by May 17, 2017. Available only by calling 1.800.663.2929.
These are from winter 2016/17 but we expect a similar offering in 2017/18.
Panorama has great reciprocal programs with many other ski areas. As a season passholder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas.
Please note blackout dates apply.
Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+)
- 20% off full day child (ages 6-12) lift ticket for up to 2 accompanying children
- Bonus days for up to 2 friends daily (April 17 – May 7, 2017) $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+). Up to 2 friends daily.
- 20% off summer 2017, Summer Ride, Ride & Breakfast, and Gondola & Gourmet products
- Silver Star Mountain Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Marmot Basin - 20% off day ticket
- Big White - 25% off day ticket
- Mt. Norquay - 25% off day ticket
- Canyon Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Seymour - 25% off day ticket
- Powderkeg Ski Area - 25% off day ticket
- Hemlock Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Nitehawk - 25% off day lift ticket
- Red Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- ValleySki Club - 25% off day lift ticket
- Rabbit Hill - 25% off day lift ticket
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
- Apex - 25% off day lift ticket
- Snow Valley - 25% off day lift ticket
- Canada Olympic Park - 25% off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - full day ticket at the half day rate
- Sunshine Village - Winter:
- 10% off regular rate lift tickets on Saturdays and Sundays
- 20% off regular rate lift tickets on weekdays
- 15% off Best Available Stay & Ski package at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Sunshine Village - Summer:
- Summer Gondola and Standish Sightseeing Hiking Packages
- 10% off regular Gondola and Standish Sightseeing Package on Saturday and Sunday
- 20% off regular Gondola and Standish Sightseeing Package on Friday and Monday
- 20% off Shuttle and Standish Sightseeing and Hiking tickets Tuesday through Thursday
We're thrilled that Panorama is a special partner of The Power Pass! Panorama Season Passholders* will be able to ski 3 free days at each of any of the following US ski resorts:
- Purgatory Resort (Durango, Colorado)
- Arizona SnowBowl (Flagstaff, Arizona)
- Pajarito Mountain Ski Area (North West of Santa Fe, New Mexico in Los Alamos)
- Sipapu Ski Resort (North East of Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- Ski Hesperus (West of Durango, Colorado)
Terms and conditions
*The Power Pass Program for Panorama Season Passholders has the following terms and conditions. Panorama Discovery Pass, Local’s Midweek Pass and Panorama Staff Pass are not included. Limit of 1 ticket per passholder per day to a maximum of 3 tickets per season per each of the 5 ski resorts. Tickets are not transferable, not for resale, cannot be reissued and hold no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Unused days will not roll over into the next season.
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
- Adults: $55
- Senior/Youth: $43
- Junior: $14
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The passholder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Panorama for 30 consecutive days.
- The passholder must move their principle residence further from Panorama, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Passholders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.
2017/18 Season Passholder Lockers
Looking for a ski locker to use for the 2017/17 season that is conveniently located in the Pine Inn below the T-Bar & Grill? A limited number of lockers are available for rent starting May 1, 2017 . These are only available to Season Passholders.
- After May 17 - $149 per locker
Call 1.800.663.2929 to reserve your locker.
Important to know:
- 2017-18 Season Passes are available for pick up at Guest Services from June 30 onward.
- Panorama is no longer part of the Ski Big 3 Rocky Mountain Passport program.