- 6.62 acres of terrain
Length: 1 km
The upper half of the park features a medium to large, two lane rail line. The last feature is a medium/large jump. This section of the park is on skier's left, leaving space for spectating on skier's right.
The bottom half features a medium to x-large jump line.
Park Rules & Safety
- Features in the terrain park have the potential to cause injury regardless of ability. By entering any terrain park at Panorama you are assuming the risk for equipment damage and bodily harm.
- Features change constantly! Check the jump before you hitting it and always use a spotter when you can’t see the landing.
- Easy style it! You have all day so start small and work your way up to sending it on the bigger features.
- Respect the terrain, respect other skiers and riders, and respect your abilities.
- Always wear an approved snow sports helmet