Ready to get your blood pumping, and hone your skills on cross-country skis, all while exploring Panorama's Nordic trails network?
Join us for our Nordic FIT class, a 45-minute class on the trails. This fast-paced classes uses drills and skills to improve your fitness. Expect to get your heart rate up, and your skills sharp!
Know Before You Go
- Skill level: Must have been cross-country skiing at least once before.
- Age: 13+. Participants 13-17 will need a responsible adult participating in the class with them.
- Rentals: Rentals are available at the Nordic Centre for $15, and include a 2-hour trail ticket.
- When: 10 AM every Tuesday and Sunday.*
- Where: Meet at Nordic Centre.
- Price: $15. Late cancellation fee of $15 will be charged if less than 24 hours notice is given.
How to book:
Reserve your spot by calling the Nordic Centre at 250.341.3092 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum of 8 participants.
*Last class of the season will be on Tuesday, March 28th.