It's dusty, it's loud and it's action packed. The third annual Panorama Hare Scramble will see over 250 riders take to the specially designated off-road course with thrills and spills around every corner. In the past this has been one of the most challenging courses around and offers up great riding and even better spectating.
This race is organised by the Windermere Valley Dirt Riders. Please visit their website for the most up to date race and registration details.
Main image by: Trudy Elder
*Times may be subject to change without notice by the race organisers.
Friday, June 1
- 4 - 8 PM | Registration open. Hill climb registration closes at 5:30 PM
- 6 PM | King of the Hill Climb Shootout (course will be on New Timer)
Saturday, June 2
- 8 - 10:30 AM | Registration open - Hare Scramble/CXCC
- 10:30 AM | Riders meeting (Ski Tip Lodge)
- 11 AM | 'B' Loop race begins
- 2 PM | 'A' Loop race begins
- 5:30 PM | Awards presentation
Sunday, June 3
- 8 - 9:30 AM | Registration open - Hare Scramble
- 9:45 AM | Riders meeting (Ski Tip Lodge)
- 10 AM | Racing begins
- 3:30 PM | Awards presentations
Please call 1.800.663.2929 for details about special lodging offers available to event participants.