A guided walk will offer a sensory foundation that will enhance all of what you do in the outdoors or indoors.This walk is designed with enough time that we reach a walking meditation awareness that will calm the mind, improve clarity, enhance the heart, and boost your immune system. This well-rounded walk will give you the ultimate opportunity to experience the richness of what the forest offers. The green forest setting promised and designed for comfort and inspiration.
Medical research of forest therapy confirms health benefits for your immune system, blood pressure, stress hormones, sleep and more. You will find a restorative well-being of better focus, clarity of thought, decision making, calmness & creative expression.
Cost: $50 per person
- Available Thursday to Sunday.
- Must be pre-booked.
- Shorter Walks are available upon request.
- 3 people minimum and 10 people maximum but could be as few as 4-6 depending on COVID-19 safety protocols.
- An easy 1 km walk taking about 3 hours
- Meeting place: Panorama Adventure Centre
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to walk
- 10 AM - 1:30 PM (There is a potential for a 12:30 - 4 PM time by request and if available)
About Pat Bavin:
Pat has been an artist for 38 years. In 1991 he became a Feng Shui practitioner and has engaged in many awareness adventures and workshops around the world, including Peru, Baffin Island, Japan and the American Southwest. He is fully committed towards a life to inspire and promote passion and creativity.