Saturday Summit Ridge Walk is SOLD OUT.
This catered excursion takes you along the alpine ridges that extend from Panorama's peak and give you a chance to venture into a part of the mountains few people see. The views are breathtaking, from the chairlift ride up, to the vast expanse of rugged peaks and the brilliant stands of golden alpine larch.
To reach the summit you will take three chairlifts up (the only time all three lifts run outside of the snow season). There are three hikes of different abilities that begin at the summit and a host will guide you to one of three special destinations for incredible views. Group sizes are kept small at around 10-12 people per group.
While the hikes vary in difficulty, all journey over uneven, undulating terrain with steep sections. You will also be in the alpine for several hours. This event is best suited for people with a reasonable level of fitness.
This event is extremely popular and will sell out quickly.
TICKETS **SOLD OUT**
- Adults $125 (18+ years)
- Youth $99 (13-17 years)
- Child $79 (6-12 years)
- Tot Free (0-5 years)
Tickets include lift access, guided walk, a gourmet packed lunch. Tot tickets do not include lunch. Cancellation – inside 48 hours of event, no refund.
- Ham and Brie: arugula + honey mustard aioli + poppy seed bun
- Shaved Beef: aged cheddar + tomato + greens + whole grain mustard + mayo + rye bun
- Roast Turkey: Swiss cheese + tomato + spinach + cranberry mayo + wrap
- Salami: provolone + greens + tomato + balsamic + herb aioli
- Veggie: roasted red pepper + cucumber + bean sprouts + garlic hummus + green goddess + ciabatta
- Gluten Free Chicken Salad: mozzarella + arugula + whole grain mustard + bun
Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or or dietary restrictions.
Located in the shadow of Mt. Goldie at the far reaches of Taynton Bowl, this walk is the easiest of the three with mostly gently rolling ridgetop terrain and a bit of a push to ascent to the plateau. Enjoy stunning views to the Purcells and into Taynton Bowl as you walk among the stunning colours of the alpine larch.
Difficulty level: moderate
- Elevation gain from the summit: 85m (total: 2451m)
- Distance from the summit: 2.2km (one way)
Located in the west bowl of Mt. Goldie, little Goldie Lake is surrounded by dense stands of golden alpine larch and picturesque surrounding peaks. The walk involves some sustained descents and ascents as you walk down to the lake and then hike back up to the egress trail. This is a great hike for families with kids who are confident hikers.
Difficulty level: moderate/challenging
- Elevation loss from the summit: 27m
- Distance from the summit: 2.8km (one way)
You need to be a strong and confident hiker.
Difficulty level: very challengingElevation gain from the summit: 267m
- Distance from the summit: 3.3km (one way)
Please contact our reservations team by phone only at 1.800.663.2929 for information about special lodging offers available as part of this event.