Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
Season Pass Type Rate of Pass Protection
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
Adults - $55.00 Senior/Youth - $43.00 Junior - $14.00
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
Timeframe Refund Amount
Prior to Public opening 100%
Between 0-30 days of public opening 80%
Between 31-61 days after public opening 60%
Between 61-90 days after public opening 40%
Between 91 days and April 1st 20%
Terms and Conditions
1. Pass Protection must be purchased simultaneously with your season pass. It cannot be added at a later date.
2. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Panorama Mountain Village (PMV) Guest Services department.
3. Refund requests must be submitted by April 1st of the applicable year.
4. The fees paid for Pass Protection coverage are non refundable.
5. Refunds are calculated on pre tax values.
6. All refund requests are subject to review and approval by PMV management.
7. Pass Protection is subject to 5% GST.
8. PMV reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
1. A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
2. Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
3. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
1. An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
2. The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
3. Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at PMV for 30 consecutive days.
4. The pass holder must move their principle residence further from PMV, and of a distance greater than 200km.
5. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.