Panorama Season Passes
2014/15 Season Passes On Sale Now
Think fast! Get pass!
The best time to purchase a Panorama 2014/15 Season Pass lasts only until May 31st. Purchase next year’s pass today and ski free for the rest of 2014.
- NEW! 2014/15 sees a new fixed grip quad chairlift with quick access to great 'learn to turn terrain."
- You can purchase your pass online by clicking the "Buy Now" button below.
- This pass is the best Panorama Season Pass deal around. 'Nuff said!
|2014-2015 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||sale Price||regular price|
(Full time, age 19-24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
|Midweek Locals Pass
(Monday - Friday only)
|2014-2015 Family Season Passes*||Buy Now||Sale Price||Regular Price|
(Full time, age 19-24)
(age 5 and under)
Please Note: Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child. Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
Call 1.866.601.7388 for more information.
These are the perks for the 2013-14 season. Perks for the 2014-15 Season will be announced shortly.
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding (Dec 12, 2014 - April 5, 2015).
- Unlimited use of the Snow Tube Park.
- Unlimited use of the tobogganing area.
- Unlimited use of the the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Thursday to Saturday).
- Preferred Accommodation rates! 20% room night discount. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name (*Blackout dates apply).
- 10% discount on Wee Wascals Childcare.
- 10% off at Final Gate retail store during the ski season – even on sales items!
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10%* off group lessons for Passholder with the Panorama Snow School. Can be pre-booked. Call 1-866-601-7384.
- 25% discount on Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
- Passholder Appreciation Day
*All Inclusive refers to nordic skiing, snow tubing and tobogganing. Accommodation blackout dates: Dec 20, 2013 to Jan 1 2014, Feb. 14th to Feb 16th, 2014. Based on minimum two night stay. Booking must be made by the pass holder and in their name. Perks available from Dec. 6, 2013 to April 20, 2014. Snow School discount applies to daily lesson products only. Sightseeeing summer chairlift rides are valid for the pass holder only, are not valid for bike use and cannot be upgraded to a bike park lift ticket.
2013-14 Reciprocal Program
Panorama Mountain Village has great reciprocal programs with many other ski resorts in Canada. As a season pass holder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas.
Please note blackout dates: December 23 - January 6 and February 14-18.
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort - $20 off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - 50% off day lift ticket
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Apex Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Wintersports Olympic Park - 25% off day lift ticket
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt. Seymour - 25% off day lift ticket
- Hudson Bay Ski Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Red Mountain - 25% off day lift ticket
- Schweitzer Ski Resort - $5 off full priced day ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Powder Keg - 25% off day ticket
- Mt. Baldy - 25% off day ticket
- Duck Mountain - 25% off day ticket
- Nitehawk Recreation Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sun Peaks Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Marmot Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at PMV for 30 consecutive days.
- The pass holder must move their principle residence further from PMV, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.