A Panorama Season Pass gives you the flexibility and freedom to ski or ride any day throughout the winter season.
Individual Season Passes
|2015-2016 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||REGULAR PRICE|
(Full time, age 19- 24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
Family Season Passes
Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child purchasing a youth or junior Season Pass (note, that the Discovery Pass is excluded from Family Season Pass pricing). Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
|2015-2016 Family Season Passes||Buy Now||REGULAR PRICE|
(Full time, age 19 -24)
(age 5 and under)
Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice. Photo / age ID required at the time of pass pick-up.
Call 1.800.663.2929 for more information.
2015-16 Season Pass Benefits
The benefits below are only for full Individual or Family Season Passholders and does not include Discovery Pashholders nor Nordic Passholders.
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding.
- Unlimited use of the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Fridays & Saturdays & holidays).
- 20% off lodging at Panorama. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name. Does not apply to packages. Lodging discount blackout dates: December 26, 2015 to January 4, 2016 and February 12-14, 2016. Must be booked through Panorama Central Reservations: 1.800.663.2929.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10% off at Final Gate retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- 25% discount on a 2016 Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
- Pure Massage: Complimentary add on Deep Heat Treatment with one massage booking during the 2015/16 ski season. Blackout dates apply. Please call 250.341.6977 for more information and full list of conditions.
- Toby Creek Adventures: 10% off select snowmobile tours. Blackout dates apply over Christmas and Family DayWeekend. Call 1.888.357.4449
- Saffire Bead and Flameworks: 10% off classes
- rk heliski: $100 off regular season rates when you go as a standby guest. 250.342.3889
- Columbia Valley Golf Trail: 2 for 1 green fees Monday to Thursday after 3:00 pm. Opening day 2016 until Thursday, May 19, 2016.
- Passholder Appreciation Day.
2015-16 Reciprocal Program
Panorama has great reciprocal programs with many other ski resorts in Canada. As a season passholder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas. Please note blackout dates apply.
Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+)
- 20% off full day child (ages 6-12) lift ticket for up to 2 accompanying children
- Bonus days (April 18 – May 8, 2016) $30 off day lift ticket
- Bonus days children ages 6-12 up to 2 children daily (April 18 – May 8, 2016) FREE
- Bonus days for up to 2 friends daily (April 18 – May 8, 2016) $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+). Up to 2 friends daily.
- 20% off summer 2015 'Ride' and 'Ride and Dine' products
- Silver Star Mountain Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Mt Seymour - 25% off day ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Hemlock Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Big White - 25% off day ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
- Nitehawk - 25% off day lift ticket
- Snow Valley - 25% off day lift ticket
- Rabbit Hill - 25% off day lift ticket
- Canyon Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - 50% off day lift ticket
- Hudson Bay Ski Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sunshine Village - 10% off weekend day lift ticket & 20% off mid-week day lift ticket
- Marmot Basin - 20% off day lift ticket
We are gathering the information from all the various resorts.Please check back as we are still gathering the reciprocal deals from all the various ski areas.
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
- Adults: $55
- Senior/Youth: $43
- Junior: $14
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The passholder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Panorama for 30 consecutive days.
- The passholder must move their principle residence further from Panorama, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Passholders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.