2014/15 Season Passes On Sale Now
- NEW! 2014/15 sees a new fixed grip quad chairlift with quick access to great 'learn to turn terrain."
- You can purchase your pass online by clicking the "Buy Now" button below.
Individual Season Passes
|2014-2015 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||Regular Price|
(Full time, age 19- 24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
NEW Discovery Pass
New for 2014/15! This new pass offers Junior and Youth access to the new chairlift and friendly learn to turn terrain, the Silver Platter and carpet lifts. It may be upgraded to a regular season pass at any time.
Only available until October 31st!
|2014-2015 NEW DISCOVERY PASS||Buy Now||Sale Price|
(5 and under)
Family Season Passes
|2014-2015 Family Season Passes*||Buy Now||Regular Price|
(Full time, age 19 -24)
(age 5 and under)
Nordic Trails Season Passes
For Nordic passes call 1.866.601.7388.
|2014-2015 Nordic Trails Season Passes||Regular Price|
(5 and under)
Please Note: Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child. Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
Call 1.866.601.7388 for more information.
2014-15 Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding.
- Unlimited use of the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Fridays & Saturdays & holidays).
- 20% off lodging at Panorama. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name. Does not apply to packages. Lodging discount blackout dates: December 26, 2014 to January 4, 2015 and February 13-15, 2015. Must be booked through Panorama Central Reservations: 1.800.663.2929.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10% off at Final Gate retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- 25% discount on a 2015 Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
- Passholder Appreciation Day.
2014-15 Reciprocal Program
Panorama has great reciprocal programs with many other ski resorts in Canada. As a season pass holder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas. We are gathering the information from all the various resorts.
Please note blackout dates apply. Specific dates will be posted soon.
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- $20 off full day lift ticket
- $30 off day lift ticket on Thursdays
- 20% off full day child (ages 6-12) lift ticket for up to 2 accompanying children
- Bonus days (April 20-May 10, 2015) $30 off day lift ticket
- Bonus days children ages 6-12 up to 2 children daily (April 20-May 10, 2015) FREE
- Bonus days for up to 2 friends daily (April 20-May 10, 2015) $20 off day lift ticket
- 20% off summer 2015 'Ride' and 'Ride and Dine' products
- Sunshine Village
- 10% off regular rate lift tickets on Saturdays and Sundays
- 20% off regular rate lift tickets on weekdays
- 10% off Best Available Stay & Ski package at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge Friday & Saturday nights
- 20% off Best Available Stay & Ski package at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Blackout Dates: Dec 26 to 31 of 2014, January 1 of 2015, February 13,14,15,16 of 2015,March 21,22,28,29 of 2015 and April 4,5,6 of 2015
- Mt Norquay - 25% off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - Full day ticket at half day price
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sun Peaks Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Hemlock Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Apex Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Wintersports Olympic Park - 25% off day lift ticket
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Schweitzer Ski Resort - $5 off full priced day ticket
- Marmot Ski Resort - 20% off day lift ticket
- Canyon Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Tabor Mountain - 25% off day lift ticket
- Powder Keg - 25% off day ticket
Please check back as we are still gathering the reciprocal deals from all the various ski areas. Below are some of the ski areas that participated in 2013-2014 and we hope will participate this winter also.
- Mt. Seymour - 25% off day lift ticket
- Hudson Bay Ski Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Red Mountain - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt. Baldy - 25% off day ticket
- Duck Mountain - 25% off day ticket
- Nitehawk Recreation Area - 25% off day lift ticket
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at PMV for 30 consecutive days.
- The pass holder must move their principle residence further from PMV, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.