Panorama Season Passes
2014/15 Season Passes On Sale Now
Think fast! Get pass!
Save $150 off the regular price. The Early Bird sale ends in October.
- NEW! 2014/15 sees a new fixed grip quad chairlift with quick access to great 'learn to turn terrain."
- You can purchase your pass online by clicking the "Buy Now" button below.
|2014-2015 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||sale Price||regular price|
(Full time, age 19-24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
|Midweek Locals Pass
(Monday - Friday only)
|2014-2015 Family Season Passes*||Buy Now||Sale Price||Regular Price|
(Full time, age 19-24)
(age 5 and under)
Please Note: Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child. Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
Call 1.866.601.7388 for more information.
2014-15 Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding (Dec 12, 2014 - April 5, 2015).
- Unlimited use of the tobogganing area.
- Unlimited use of the the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Thursday to Saturday).
- Preferred Accommodation rates! 20% room night discount. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name*.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
10% off at Final Gate retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- A Snow School benefit will be announced closer to the 2014/15 season.
- 25% discount on Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
- Sightseeing chairlift rides in the summer*.
- Passholder Appreciation Day.
*Blackout dates apply. Sightseeeing summer chairlift rides are valid for the pass holder only, are not valid for bike use and cannot be upgraded to a bike park lift ticket.
2013-14 Reciprocal Program (2014-15 Reciprocal program will be posted closer to the ski season)
Panorama Mountain Village has great reciprocal programs with many other ski resorts in Canada. As a season pass holder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas.
Please note blackout dates: December 23, 2014 - January 6 and February 14-18, 2014.
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort - $20 off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - 50% off day lift ticket
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Apex Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Wintersports Olympic Park - 25% off day lift ticket
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt. Seymour - 25% off day lift ticket
- Hudson Bay Ski Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Red Mountain - 25% off day lift ticket
- Schweitzer Ski Resort - $5 off full priced day ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Powder Keg - 25% off day ticket
- Mt. Baldy - 25% off day ticket
- Duck Mountain - 25% off day ticket
- Nitehawk Recreation Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sun Peaks Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Marmot Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at PMV for 30 consecutive days.
- The pass holder must move their principle residence further from PMV, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.