2015/16 Season Passes On Sale Now
Same price as last year!
It’s time for the greatest 2015/16 Season Pass savings! Prices remain the same as last year if purchased by May 14th.
Purchase a season pass today at great savings, and chill out. In the meantime, if you discover circumstances that dictate you won’t be able to ride with us, we’ll refund the season pass*. Life happens. We know. Just let us know before August 31st, and we’ll refund the pass*. It’s cool, and anyway that’s what Pure Canada is all about.
- You can purchase your pass online by clicking the "Buy Now" button below.
Individual Season Passes
|2015-2016 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||SPRING PRICE
(Apr 14 - May 14)
(May 15 - Oct 15)
(From Oct 15)
(Full time, age 19- 24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
(Monday - Friday)
|Buy Now!||$699||$699||Not Available|
This new pass offers Junior and Youth access to the new chairlift and friendly learn to turn terrain, the Silver Platter and carpet lifts. It may be upgraded to a regular season pass at any time. Only available until October 15, 2015!
|2015-2016 DISCOVERY PASS||Buy Now||SPRING PRICE
(Apr 14 - May 14)
(May 15 - Oct 15)
(Ended Oct 15)
|Buy Now!||$99||$149||Not Available|
|Buy Now!||$49||$99||Not Available|
(5 and under)
|Buy Now!||$29||$29||Not Available|
Family Season Passes
Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child. Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
|2015-2016 Family Season Passes*||Buy Now||SPRING PRICE
(Apr 14 - May 14)
(Full time, age 19 -24)
(age 5 and under)
Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice. *A $29 credit card processing fee not refunded if you choose to get a refund on your season pass. Photo / age ID required at the time of pass pick-up.
Call 1.800.663.2929 for more information.
2015-16 Season Pass Benefits
The benefits below are only for full Individual or Family Season Passholders and does not include Discovery Pashholders nor Nordic Passholders.
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding.
- Unlimited use of the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Fridays & Saturdays & holidays).
- 20% off lodging at Panorama. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name. Does not apply to packages. Lodging discount blackout dates: December 26, 2015 to January 4, 2016 and February 12-14, 2016. Must be booked through Panorama Central Reservations: 1.800.663.2929.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10% off at Final Gate retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- 25% discount on a 2016 Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
- Passholder Appreciation Day.
2015-16 Reciprocal Program
Panorama has great reciprocal programs with many other ski resorts in Canada. As a season passholder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas. Please note blackout dates apply.
We are gathering the information from all the various resorts.Please check back as we are still gathering the reciprocal deals from all the various ski areas. Below are some of the ski areas that participated in 2014-2015 and we hope will participate this winter also.
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- $20 off full day lift ticket
- $30 off day lift ticket on Thursdays
- 20% off full day child (ages 6-12) lift ticket for up to 2 accompanying children
- Bonus days (April 20-May 10, 2015) $30 off day lift ticket
- Bonus days children ages 6-12 up to 2 children daily (April 20-May 10, 2015) FREE
- Bonus days for up to 2 friends daily (April 20-May 10, 2015) $20 off day lift ticket
- 20% off summer 2015 'Ride' and 'Ride and Dine' products
- Sunshine Village
- 10% off regular rate lift tickets on Saturdays and Sundays
- 20% off regular rate lift tickets on weekdays
- 10% off Best Available Stay & Ski package at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge Friday & Saturday nights
- 20% off Best Available Stay & Ski package at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Blackout Dates: Dec 26 to 31 of 2014, January 1 of 2015, February 13,14,15,16 of 2015,March 21,22,28,29 of 2015 and April 4,5,6 of 2015
- Mt Norquay - 25% off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - Full day ticket at half day price
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sun Peaks Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Hemlock Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Apex Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Wintersports Olympic Park - 25% off day lift ticket
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Schweitzer Ski Resort - $5 off full priced day ticket
- Marmot Ski Resort - 20% off day lift ticket
- Canyon Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Tabor Mountain - 25% off day lift ticket
- Powder Keg - 25% off day ticket
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
- Adults: $55
- Senior/Youth: $43
- Junior: $14
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The passholder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Panorama for 30 consecutive days.
- The passholder must move their principle residence further from Panorama, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Passholders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.