2016/17 Season Pass Earlybird Offer
Get great savings on season passes until October 15th with our earlybird pricing. Adults can save $100 off the regular price!
Purchase a season pass today at great savings, and chill out. In the meantime, if you discover circumstances that dictate you won’t be able to ride with us, we’ll refund* the season pass. Life happens. We know. Just let us know before August 31st, and we’ll refund the pass. It’s cool, and anyway that’s what Pure Canada is all about.
A Panorama Season Pass gives you the flexibility and freedom to ski or ride any day throughout the winter season.
*Please note that the season pass 'August 31st no stress guarantee' refund is subject to a $29 processing fee that will not be refunded.
Individual Season Passes
|2016-2017 Individual Season Passes||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(May 16 - Oct 15)
(From Oct 16)
(Full time, age 19- 24)
(5 and under)
(age 65 - 74)
(Monday - Friday)
This new pass offers Junior and Youth access to the new Discovery Quad which has friendly learn to turn terrain, the Silver Platter and carpet lifts. It may be upgraded to a regular season pass at any time. Only available until October 15, 2016!
|2016-2017 DISCOVERY PASS||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(May 16 - Oct 15)
(Ended Oct 15)
|Buy Now||$149||Not Available|
|Buy Now||$99||Not Available|
(5 and under)
|Buy Now||$29||Not Available|
Family Season Passes
Family membership is defined as one or two parents and at least one child purchasing a youth or junior Season Pass (note, that the Discovery Pass is excluded from Family Season Pass pricing). Proof of dependant's relationship to parents must be presented at time of pass pick up.
|2016-2017 Family Season Passes||Buy Now||EARLYBIRD PRICE
(May 16 - Oct 15)
(From Oct 15)
(Full time, age 19 -24)
(age 5 and under)
Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change or cancellation without notice. Photo / age ID required at the time of pass pick-up.
Call 1.800.663.2929 for more information.
2016-17 Season Pass Benefits
The benefits below are only for full Individual or Family Season Passholders and does not include Discovery Pashholders nor Nordic Passholders.
- Unlimited skiing & snowboarding.
- Unlimited use of the Panorama Nordic Trails.
- Unlimited Night Skiing (available Fridays & Saturdays & holidays).
- 20% off lodging at Panorama. Booking must be made by the passholder and in their name. Does not apply to packages. There are no blackout dates. Must be booked through Panorama Central Reservations: 1.800.663.2929.
- 10% discount on ski tuning at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters
- 10% off at Toques & Tracks retail store during the ski season (excluding sale items)
- 25% discount on a 2017 Summer Mountain Bike Season Pass.
2015-16 Reciprocal Program (2016-17 coming in fall 2016)
Panorama has great reciprocal programs with many other ski areas. As a season passholder, you will receive discounts on lift tickets at various ski areas. These reciprocal deals are usually set up between the various ski areas in the fall, but here 's what we offered in 2015-16. Please check back.
Please note blackout dates apply.
Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+)
- 20% off full day child (ages 6-12) lift ticket for up to 2 accompanying children
- Bonus days (April 18 – May 8, 2016) $30 off day lift ticket
- Bonus days children ages 6-12 up to 2 children daily (April 18 – May 8, 2016) FREE
- Bonus days for up to 2 friends daily (April 18 – May 8, 2016) $20 off full-day, regular ticket prices (Ages 13+). Up to 2 friends daily.
- 20% off summer 2015 'Ride' and 'Ride and Dine' products
- Silver Star Mountain Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Mt Seymour - 25% off day ticket
- Powderkeg Ski Area - 25% off day ticket
- Whitewater Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Hemlock Resort - 25% off day ticket
- Big White - 25% off day ticket
- Manning Park - 25% off day ticket
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Mt Washington - 25% off day lift ticket
- Nitehawk - 25% off day lift ticket
- Snow Valley - 25% off day lift ticket
- Rabbit Hill - 25% off day lift ticket
- Canyon Ski Resort - 25% off day lift ticket
- Castle Mountain Resort - full day ticket at the half day rate
- Hudson Bay Ski Area - 25% off day lift ticket
- Sunshine Village - 10% off weekend day lift ticket & 20% off mid-week day lift ticket
- Marmot Basin - 20% off day lift ticket
Pass Protection provides coverage on your season pass product against medical conditions (including injury) and employment transfers that require relocation.
Pass Protection is available on the following season pass products:
|Season Pass Type||Rate of Pass Protection|
The following amount(s) will be deducted from the purchase price of your season pass for every day that the pass is used:
- Adults: $55
- Senior/Youth: $43
- Junior: $14
A refund on the remaining value of the pass will be calculated using the event date on the following scale:
|Prior to Public opening||100%|
|Between 0-30 days of public opening||80%|
|Between 31-61 days after public opening||60%|
|Between 61-90 days after public opening||40%|
|Between 91 days and April 1st||20%|
Terms & Conditions
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed.
- Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date.
- Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, pregnancy, and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by Pass Protection.
- An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer.
- The passholder may not have changed employers between the date of Pass Protection purchase and the date of application for refund.
- Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Panorama for 30 consecutive days.
- The passholder must move their principle residence further from Panorama, and of a distance greater than 200km.
- Passholders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Pass Protection program.
We're thrilled to announce that Panorama is now a special partner of The Power Pass! Panorama Season Passholders* will be able to ski 3 free days at each of any of the following US ski resorts:
- Purgatory Resort (Durango, Colorado)
- Arizona SunBowl (Flagstaff, Arizona)
- Pajarito Mountain Ski Area (North West of Santa Fe, New Mexico in Los Alamos)
- Sipapu Ski Resort (North East of Santa Fe, New Mexico)
Terms and conditions
*The Power Pass Program for Panorama Season Passholders has the following terms and conditions. Panorama Discovery Pass, Local’s Midweek Pass and Panorama Staff Pass are not included. Limit of 1 ticket per passholder per day to a maximum of 3 tickets per season per each of the 4 ski resorts. Tickets are not transferable, not for resale, cannot be reissued and hold no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Unused days will not roll over into the next season.
2016/17 Season Passholder Lockers
Looking for a ski locker to use for the 2016/17 season that is conveniently located in the Pine Inn below the T-Bar & Grill? A limited number of lockers are available for rent. These are only available to Season Passholders.
Call 1.800.663.2929 to reserve your locker.
2015/16 Season Passholder?
Check out these great spring exclusives with your existing season pass.