A place like no other
Beat the crowds and discover authentic downhill mountain biking at Panorama Mountain Village. Renowned for single track trails with natural and man-made features, wide open cruisers and expert downhill terrain. There is a trail option for all abilities.
Dates of Operation
Open daily June 28-September 1 from 10am to 5pm.
The Panorama Bike Park has a number of trails to challenge riders of all levels. With high-speed chairlift access, choose from easier trails for those new to the sport, varied intermediate trails to boost confidence on steeps, features, and technical terrain, or expert downhill trails with man-made features.
Rockstar Pump Track and Skills Area
The Rockstar Pump Track and Skills Area are open for everyone to use from 10am until dark. These areas are free of charge to guests and do not require a lift ticket.
Bike Park Season Pass
Want to ride all season long for one low price? Purchase an Adult Bike Park Season Pass.
|2014 Rates||Season Pass||Day Ticket|
|Youth (13 to 18)||$189||$37|
|Junior (6 to 12)||$149||$22|
|Family (2 adults, up to 3 kids, 18 & under)||$429||n/a|
*Family is considered 2 adults and up to 3 kids 18 and under
|Bike Park Trail Map|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 290 KB
Bike Park Stats and Facts
Number of Trails
- 17 authentic mountain trails
- 1 Rockstar Energy Drink zone with multiple signature features
- 2 dirt jump trails (Mercy Me and Hell's Bells)
Degree of Difficulty
- 14% easy
- 33% intermediate
- 20% advanced
- 33% expert
- Let It Ride
- Length: 3.2km
- Vertical: 380m
- Crazytrain, an expert fall line trail with numerous man-made features.
- 380m / 1246ft
- Helmets are mandatory, with full-face helmets recommended.
- Protective gear (elbows, shins, & gloves) is not required, but strongly recommended.
- All protective gear is available for sale or rent at Lusti's Mountain Outfitters.