Employment at Panorama
Panorama Mountain Resort is always looking for great people who know that life's a mountain, not a traffic-jam! As one of the largest employers in B.C.'s Kootenay Region, Panorama might just offer you the chance to work, play, and develop your career in one of Canada's most desirable areas.
Current Job Opportunities
Panorama Mountain Resort continually strives to be one of the best and most progressive work environments in Canada. To accomplish our goal of being a leading family resort, we search for people driven to deliver exceptional guest experiences and who encourage others around them to do the same.
If you feel you have the qualities and enthusiasm to become a part of our dedicated team, we welcome you to apply for an exciting career opportunity at Panorama.
Aussies and Kiwis
We will be visiting New Zealand and Australia for a winter hiring fair in August 2015 for the upcoming 2015-16 season. It’s always great to meet people in person so if you are from New Zealand and are interested in working at Panorama check out the IEP NZ Work Canada Job Fair and if you are from Australia check out IEP Australia Work Canada Job Fair. We look forward to seeing you there.
Panorama Staff Housing
Learn about housing options, rental rates, what to bring, and basic guidelines and policies by downloading the PDF below.
|Staff Housing - Winter 2014-15|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 947 KB
Perks of the Job
All employees receive a winter and summer season pass, a range of discounts and privileges throughout the resort, and access to reciprocal benefits at other Western Canadian resorts. Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months.
If you are offered a position with Panorama Mountain Resort, you will be required to provide us with the following:
- 2 pieces of Photo Identification.
- Work Authorization/Work Visa (if applicable).
- Criminal Record Check.
- Canadian Bank Information for Direct Deposit.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) or proof of application.
- Resume with references.
Since Mother Nature is unpredictable, winter positions may not start until mid November and some do not commence until mid December. We recommend that you come to Panorama with approximately $2,000 (CDN) to ensure that you will be able to pay rent, damage deposit, groceries, telephone, transportation, and entertainment until you are gainfully employed.
Panorama Grooming Policy
We rely on your good judgement and commitment to maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance while at work. Each employee is expected to practice good habits of grooming and personal hygiene.
- Hair must be neat and tidy at all times. Long hair must be tied back in all areas where it is a health or safety issue. Radical hair styles and colours that appear untidy or unclean do not meet our standards.
- You must be clean-shaven every day. Moustaches, beards and sideburns are to be clean and neatly trimmed. It is acceptable to grow a moustache or beard during vacation or during seasonal breaks in employment. However, they should not be in the process of being grown while at work.
- Jewellery should be worn in moderation, in good taste and must not interfere with job function or safety. Tongue piercing is limited to one small stud which may not impede speech and is not easily apparent to our guests. Nose piercing is limited to one small stud and all other facial jewellery or exposed body piercing must be removed or covered while on the job.
- Any tattoos that could reasonably offend a guest or fellow employee must be covered at all times while at work.
Panorama Mountain Resort respects your privacy. Any personal information you submit on your application will only be used to consider you for employment with Panorama Mountain Resort.